Business Strategy Consultant - Germany - Director Level
Posted Jan 11
München, Bayern, Germany
This employer requests that only candidates in Germany apply to this job.
You appear to be located in United States, not Germany, so you will not be able to apply for this job.
Our client, an established Fortune 100 digital leader, is looking for business strategists who have a good understanding of how to harness digital and technology to create a better experience for the employees and customers.
We are looking for digital business strategists that have experience working for top tier consultancies or have worked in strategy functions for brands or enterprise.
We need people that can innovate within existing models and develop and drive new strategies to define the future and reinvent experiences for employees and customers.
If you can stitch together how emerging technologies can define the future of a business and relay that into a high level corporate strategy then please read on.
Minimum Required Professional Experience:
* Earned a Masters in Business Administration (MBA) - strongly preferred.
* 2 years working for a top tier strategy consulting firm developing business strategies for clients or equivalent experience.
* 4 years of general consulting or other equivalent business experience.
* Involvement in one aspect of a digital transformation (eg business modelling, digital marketing, operation automation, etc.)
* 1 years of experience driving the sales of strategy engagements.
* 1 years of experience developing proposals and responding to Requests for Proposals (RFPs).
* In depth experience working with businesses in at least one industry.
* Willingness to travel (domestically and globally) up to 4 days a week.
* In depth experience working with businesses in at least 3 industries
* Fluent in English and German
If this is of interest to you please apply directly here or email at (see below) or (see below)
Employment Type: Permanent
Pay: 80,000 to 130,000 GBP (British Pound)
Pay Period: Annual
Other Pay Info: ASAP