Junior Customer Communication / Marketing
We are looking for a highly motivated individual with customer service & communication experience. This position will require you to answer customers' questions, and help them to improve efficiency, as well as to better utilize our product and services. This position requires strong communication, written, presentation & analytical skills.
· Answer customer inquiry by phone, online chat or email
· Assist customer in troubleshooting a wide range of issues
· Train customer on product features and functions
· Perform customer case analysis and find solutions
· Communicate with IT team to escalate the case if necessary
· Host webinars or online meetings with customers
. Assist in the publishing of User Guides and Knowledge Base entries
· Excellent verbal and written communication skills
· Outstanding presentation skills
· Technical background in PC/Network troubleshooting
· Experience in healthcare or medical fields
· Experience in customer training
· Minimum 2+ year's customer service or help desk experience
· BS in Business, Communication, or related fields
About the Company
MDLand International (MDLand) is a leading innovative health information technology company in New York City. We provide one of the largest electronic healthcare platforms that connects providers, clinics, hospitals, labs, radiology facilities, pharmacies, and public health registries. MDLand clients consist of primary care physicians, specialists, the Independent Physician Association (IPA), the Accountable Care Organization (ACO), and the Performing Provider System (PPS).
MDLand was identified by several federally designated Regional Extension Centers (REC) and governmental health agencies as an EHR software platform for physicians seeking to achieve Meaningful Use (MU) objectives. MDLand's continued efforts in innovation and quality excellence have been well-recognized by some prestigious organizations nationwide.
We cultivate a culture of innovation and quality. If you believe in yourself and want to make a difference, MDLand may be a place for you and those passionate, dedicated, and hardworking individuals. We are committed to the success of our customer and YOU.
Employment Type: Permanent
Click here to apply
Please mention that you saw the job on AdPulp